Axis and Allies (4/16) Axis and Allies (4/16)

Cooooll

Nice man this is just my HUMOR I realy like it, You should make another :)

Ps: I saw Hentai in the tank........realy -_-"

CD06-TheCubicle CD06-TheCubicle

Not bad

It was good for a clockmovie cuz i am not interested in that clock movies games etc but it was good.

fadedshadow responds:

as long as you say its good, then its all good XD

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1

Better then before (or something like that) (-_-")

Good movie,good graphics and good sounds. in other words good Sh*t man! XD I realy like it because normally I dont watch sonic but on this movie I make an exeption.

Draw-Play Draw-Play

Cool and i think i found a glitch

just put your mouse under the guy and lift him up.

so I mean rightclick when u are under the guy and lift him up its like an elavator. =)

Ostrich Jump 3: On Crack Ostrich Jump 3: On Crack

Good but it's all the same

Its is good but it is al the same so it wil get borer on a short time. So my sugest is to put more options in that game so it will be better.

(i know i know I am Nagging now, Sorry but it is the truth)

The-Mercenary responds:

please tell me WHAT ELSE I can add to a simple fucking game like this?

Sixsober Sixsober

Good try..

It was a good try but u did to long repeat the loops. if you put more effort in it I think i wil be better then now....Dont u think?

Arnas responds:

Sometimes repetitive is good

i2 - BREAK! i2 - BREAK!

Good man ;)

MAn that was good so i want to break my keyboard now. (realy) and I did. (dam i have to buy a new one now) but anyway lets go back to your music its good man and thanks for your review on mine!!!!!!!

Lonely Trooper Lonely Trooper

good job

Good job man but that melody that is not the first time i heard that . Of that song lone trooper. And the name of your track is lonely tropper so its kinda wierd. but anyway good job and i dont say u stole that song ;P